• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
yesboi

Giovanni "Gio" Alessio

yesboi

BidKYiu.png

Giovanni "Gio" Alessio

Giovanni Alessio is a 27 y/o Italian. Who lived with his family in Las Vegas, his dad Joe was a gambler.His father made a lot of money for him and his family. Gio was living the life everyone likes to live.Gio left school at the age of 16 and started focusing his life to bodybuilding. He started eating healthy and going to the gym working out everyday.Gio's mother was a home mom , she was staying home , cooking and cleaning. Joe's life was not going as he planed when he started losing a lot of his money. Then he started hanging out with known mobsters around Las Vegas. Because of his addiction for gambling he had to steal from the mafia. He thought that he made a good choice because the mobsters did not find out. After 1 year working with them he became known to the police. Officers were coming to Alessio Family house every second day. They were always taking Joe to custody for murder , drugs and other mafia related work. But he was being released all the time for not having enough evidence or the mafia was paying someone to take Joe's activity. Joe was teaching Gio how to  shoot and fight. He hired personal boxing trainer to teach him to fight.Joe was taking Gio in mafia actions. Gio was learning a lot. But Joe's addiction was still there. When he lost all of his money again.He did the same thing he did last time, that was to steal money from the mafia.But this time they found out. And Joe and his wife were killed. Giovanni was left alone, but the people who his father own money were making problems.Giovanni decided to leave Las Vegas and go to San Andres.Now he starts doing everything to make money for living. 

Edited by yesboi

Templar

Nice to see Dwayne Jackchand up there. Good stuff.

Jondetti

Story could be better and the font with the layout are both crap. You should find a better image for the picture of your character  because that guy seriously looks like a  (I mean African American) to me.

Other than that, decent idea.

Edited by thatoneiowan
Language

yesboi
11 minutes ago, Jondetti said:

Story could be better and the font with the layout are both crap. You should find a better image for the picture of your character  because that guy seriously looks like a ni**er (I mean African American) to me.

Other than that, decent idea.

Changed

I was not looking at the picture that much. I didn't realize he is african american , damn..

Jondetti
2 minutes ago, yesboi said:

Changed

I was not looking at the picture that much. I didn't realize he is african american , damn..

Remove the aligning or try to do another system of sorts. It just looks odd.

yesboi
3 minutes ago, Jondetti said:

Remove the aligning or try to do another system of sorts. It just looks odd.

Changed that too. 

• Like 1