News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Boogeyman

Slavic gangster guide.

Boogeyman
Today, I'll write up this small guide about Slavic gangsters in general both with Russian and Balkan origins, because thanks to no other than Hollywood, there is a huge misconception about Slavic people around the world. First of all Slav gangsters are not mindless brutes that resolve to their baser instincts to any small provocation, and they are not drinking all day long as many of you might think, do not get me wrong we Slavs do love our alcohol more than anything, but not that much.

Now let me get into the gist of this guide, I will leave out Russian based groups out for now and focus more on the ones from the Balkan area. The main source of income for Balkan OC groups are drugs, they have a waste network hailing all the way from South America to Italy and back to the Balkans. This network has earned them the title of Europe's biggest drug distributors. Over 50% of the drugs found on EU soil have been distributed by Balkan crime groups. Secondly, prostitution has changed a lot since the 80's and 90's nowadays none of the girls are actually forced to be prostitutes, they are there voluntarily. You may ask but why? Simple the economy in most Balkan states is poor, poverty is a major issue. Most of these women have husbands, kids, normal lives, police reports say that on an average night they earn from $200-$250 which is half-way to an average salary. Now let us soldier on to the third place. Grand Theft Auto, it is said that OC groups import and sell more cars in a year than legal dealerships. Not much to be said about this, let us move on shall we? Armed robberies, it is know of how Balkan heists crew are notorious all across the EU. There are very few counties that can say they managed to repel one of these infestations. However all those above mentioned activities might have been their bread and butter in the past, like all good criminals, once in a while they need to follow the tides of time. Credit card fraud, insurance fraud, tax fraud, the government loses an abundance of money covering all the expenses caused by a broken system and a few smart people that found a way to abuse it.

I shall be wrapping this up for the time being, but do stay tuned for more in the near future. I hope this helps clear up any misconceptions you might have had about Slavic gangsters as well as help you in portraying a character if you so decide.

My sincerest regards.
Edited by Boogeyman
  • Like 2

best kept secret

Great job. I want to add that the Slavs are also known for their passion about the counterfeit currency.

• Like 1

BurgundySuit

had a good read, great job on this guide.

• Like 1

trophype

Well done.

FroxZ

Bravo....

Good one lad.

RexSmithy

My comrade, if u dont drink whole day. U western spy blyat.

Chobi

I'm sorry but this is inaccurate and misleading. First of all, there's no such thing as "Slavic gangsters". There are no Slavs on the Balkan peninsula, except for the Serbs maybe.

Secondly, main source of income within the criminal world on the Balkan peninsula is not drugs. It's 2018, not 1990.

They've made millions, if not billions, and after an unprecedented number of high-profile arrests, they are now (most of the time) using a pen, instead of a bat. Investing in real estate, tourism (Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece) and other schemes such as cryptocurrency. 

Edited by Chobi

Boogeyman
On 2.2.2018. at 2:48 PM, Chobi said:

I'm sorry but this is inaccurate and misleading. First of all, there's no such thing as "Slavic gangsters". There are no Slavs on the Balkan peninsula, except for the Serbs maybe.

Secondly, main source of income within the criminal world on the Balkan peninsula is not drugs. It's 2018, not 1990.

They've made millions, if not billions, and after an unprecedented number of high-profile arrests, they are now (most of the time) using a pen, instead of a bat. Investing in real estate, tourism (Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece) and other schemes such as cryptocurrency. 

First of all Croatians, Serbians and most people speaking Slavic language came from the same area and the same people where they later on split up during the migration to where they are now, so saying that there are no Slavs on Balkan is just rubbish.

Second. I am well aware as I have constant access to organised crime files in my line of work and I assure you drugs play a big part even now, as for the cryptocurrency part you have to understand that I wrote this guide for a SAMP server and there is only so much that can be roleplay and cryptocurrency is not it.

Edited by Boogeyman