Sign in to follow this  
Death

Screen.

Death

I would like to suggest this one, a blood on a screen while you're in a melee/fist brawl. This will make a thrill on a scenario and make the server great. Brawling is a very popular especially to a rival gangs. With this, our period can make interesting and exciting. The suggestion is from a old server, pr-rp. What y'all think?

Spoiler

1.png

Templar

No. It doesn't work well for all resolutions, especially people like me who play on 800x600. It's a big clusterfuck and does not help the situation anyhow. Not supporting this.

• Like 2

Dalek

Nah, it's more irritating than anything.

On 1/16/2018 at 5:35 AM, Templar said:

No. It doesn't work well for all resolutions, especially people like me who play on 800x600.

Why/how are you still playing on 800x600 in this day and age?

Templar
12 minutes ago, Dalek said:

potato-pc.jpg

idk guess im poor

i just prefer fps over better graphic qual

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Norse

I think this looks incredibly annoying, especially in a game like GTA. I never understood the point of blood on-screen anyway, it's not like it's actually blocking your view if you get shot in the leg or something.  All this would do is block vision in a brawl / gunfight and be a nuisance in overall gameplay.

Blarzard

No ta, takes up half the screen and looks more of a nuisance vs an actual helpful feature. 

King Enemy

When I get hit in the face I don't see a big red blob in my eye sight irl, so no. 

FroxZ
1 hour ago, Dalek said:

What's up with having a bad Graphic card or to play with 800x600

Many people with good Computers play with 800x600 because it boosts the FPS and helps them with PVP.

• Like 1

Bospy

Nah, not really into it. Seems like it'd be pretty annoying.

Dalek
6 hours ago, FroxZ said:

What's up with having a bad Graphic card or to play with 800x600

Many people with good Computers play with 800x600 because it boosts the FPS and helps them with PVP.

I'm not sure how people are unable to afford PCs or laptops that can't run SAMP properly, unless they're from second/third world countries. PC hardware has never been cheaper, you can easily pick something up for $300 or even less that could run SAMP perfectly fine.

People with 'good' computers are able to play a 13/14 year old game lol. Playing in 4:3 aspect ratio and low resolution is a disadvantage.

Targus

This will only be an annoyance to most players, excluding you. A better idea would be to reduce the brightness of the screen once your health is low, so as to show that your consciousness is fading.

Norse
8 hours ago, Targus said:

This will only be an annoyance to most players, excluding you. A better idea would be to reduce the brightness of the screen once your health is low, so as to show that your consciousness is fading.

Or maybe just roleplay.

west.

this is stupid, why would you have this.

BABY STRETCH

Lol please no

tw1ster

Unfortunately we're not looking to add this into the server. Thanks for the suggestion!!!