News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Pelayo

Add Discord Rules to Community Rules [Rephrased]

Pelayo

A slight issue has happened in the community which resulted in a few community members being banned from Discord, some of the community members, including myself have made a ban appeal. Most of the members, including myself, will not be unbanned from Discord which I'm fine with. But, let's get to the point. I've already made a suggestion on this, but it never covered an important reason. I would Discord Rules to be added to Community Rules. If you're banned from Discord for something, how are you suppose to check the rules and quote the rules from Discord when you're banned.

All the rules for Discord can be found in Discord. Check the announcement channel and the general pins, thanks.

Like above, this answer was given by tw1ster, sadly when I would like to check the rules, I can't because I'm banned, so if it could be added for other community members if such thing would ever happen to them.

Edited by Pelayo
  • Sad 1

thatoneiowan

It has stated on here since at least 11/28 (likely since 10/20 though) that the rules listed in the below topic also apply to Discord

Edit

ufOz8qD.jpg

Culture

The rules are displayed in the announcements channel and on the forums.

Archived.