• ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Curtis

[Sofyan] - Curtis

Curtis

Account Name: N/A

Time & Date:  A week or two ago, not sure

Banned By:  Sofyan

Ban Reason: I invited my former friends to the discord. Unbeknownst to me, they were going to be racist and cause havoc.

Explanation:  My former friends were being rude to everyone / racist. I do not condone anything they said and I no longer associate with one of them. I didn't bring them there intentionally to start arguments, I told them to stop multiple times. I did not engage in any of the racist behavior. tw1ster also probably is a bit salty because I called him out because I didn't agree with some of his past decisions.

Screenshots: n/a

Curtis

I've also kept very quiet on forums for a while and I intend to keep it that way. I'm done with any drama.

tw1ster

>I'm done with any drama.

>tw1ster also probably is a bit salty because I called him out because I didn't agree with some of his past decisions.

Aww, nice try. Sofyan banned you. I've done you a favor and edited the ban appeal to reflect that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Sofyan

Their behaviour did not get you banned. It was your own behaviour that got you banned. You had your chance and ruined it.

On a side note, the fact you got banned on discord and that you went quiet on the forum doesn't really mean anything.

You're not getting unbanned. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1