News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Algebra

Buying Ammunition for your legal guns

Algebra

Assuming a PF & CCW systems are implemented on this server, then my suggestion is to allow players with legal licenses to purchase ammunition for their guns legally from a firearm store. It doesn't make sense for your gun to disappear when it reaches 0 bullets.

My only issue with this suggestion is that this could interfere with the admin's anti-cheat system, as people might be able to exploit it. 

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

goldencandy610

Support this. 

es.tv14^

Not going to do legal rp, but it seems that this would be honestly a good way to get ammo instead of buying a whole new gun.

100Bucks

i totaly agree with this. 

BurgundySuit

good idea, i will support it

Dae Dae
53 minutes ago, Marozas said:

Not going to do legal rp, but it seems that this would be honestly a good way to get ammo instead of buying a whole new gun.

This. Support. Maybe a implementation for both sides would be good. Or maybe a script where a shootout happens and player A kills player B. Player B's weapon is now available for pick-up for Player A. That would be a cool implementation and could cut down on the influx of the sell and purchase of weapons illegally.

Whatsthebissinessmen

Definitely supporting this suggestion, I personally know how frustrating it can be.

Shouldn't matter whether the weapon was bought legally or illegally since anyone can buy ammunition. Don't see a need to implement a system into the server if it's going to heavily benefit one group of roleplayers. Seems unfair and bias, in my opinion, so I can't support.

• Like 1

ϟϟ  Offizier

Supporting. I don't see a reason to disagree.

Haki

Supporting this. I have seen this on many servers before and it is possible.

Algebra

Thank you for the positive feedback! I hope one day, I get to see this feature on the server. 

trophype

I support this. 

Brick

Yeah, I oppose. Either add it so anyone can obtain ammo or don't add the option at all. We don't need LS-RP's one-sided, RPG elements implemented on the server.

Guest kane

Don't see why there wouldn't be a /buyammo command if something like this is implemented.

I'll keep this in accepted for now and have it addressed one a systems up for it.

Guest kane

/buyammo was implemented long ago.