News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
es.tv14^

Graffiti/Tagging walls

es.tv14^

I don't know if this was answered or is to be still answered. I relate to gang roleplay, I'm part of Nortenos myself, and the thing I'm trying to suggest is that you should be able to graffiti walls where ever you want, not needing the story mode graffiti to be there like LSRP.  I personally come from servers like Versatile or Project reality and the graffiti script they had there was actually pretty neat. I really enjoyed it. Anyway, yeah I'm just suggesting a different graffiti script to allow people to tag wherever they want.

• Like 4

Templar

Yeah I agree. But then, only admins should be able to supervise and allow their use. A variety of fonts to choose from would be dope as all I've seen is Arial and A dripping marker.

Dae Dae
6 hours ago, Templar said:

Yeah I agree. But then, only admins should be able to supervise and allow their use. A variety of fonts to choose from would be dope as all I've seen is Arial and A dripping marker.

Yes, this would be dope. Especially if we could graffiti the sidewalk.

es.tv14^
4 hours ago, Dae Dae said:

Yes, this would be dope. Especially if we could graffiti the sidewalk.

Correct, tagging the sidewalk or even the road might introduce more RP in a way.

Gang Mentality

+1

es.tv14^

The only thing i didint like in PRRP or VRP was that the tags were solid, you could not go through them if not put down correctly.

$ettrip

This would be hard

FroxZ
On 1/14/2018 at 8:23 PM, Marozas said:

I don't know if this was answered or is to be still answered. I relate to gang roleplay, I'm part of Nortenos myself, and the thing I'm trying to suggest is that you should be able to graffiti walls where ever you want, not needing the story mode graffiti to be there like LSRP.  I personally come from servers like Versatile or Project reality and the graffiti script they had there was actually pretty neat. I really enjoyed it. Anyway, yeah I'm just suggesting a different graffiti script to allow people to tag wherever they want.

++

Interesting idea however....

People could abuse that power pretty easily, by that I mean people could easily make troll graffiti on the PD's wall. Or do something really unrealistic.

Indeed... I am supporting this since I was apart of PR-RP and the script was pretty good. 

BurgundySuit

agree'd

es.tv14^
20 hours ago, FroxZ said:

++

Interesting idea however....

People could abuse that power pretty easily, by that I mean people could easily make troll graffiti on the PD's wall. Or do something really unrealistic.

Indeed... I am supporting this since I was apart of PR-RP and the script was pretty good. 

Who would tag the walls, the grounds, the roads? Gangsters, give it to thread owners, give it to their most trusted people. Not no random Mall rats, stack rats, hood rats, hookers, Club owners. In my opinion, every gang thread owner should pick and point out people that could be trusted with Tag Power, and not abuse it. But i dont know, not everyone can be trusted with it. Admins can pick them out.

Edited by Marozas

Dizy

Yeah dog this would be dope but the fonts be ugly maybe they could change it idk if its possible but regardless it would be nice! Supporting

Standal

You can use whatever font you want with how most graffiti systems work (Objects with text over-top).

You just need the fonts installed client-side in order for them to display properly, otherwise you'll get the default font (Arial).

trophype

Yeah great idea.I think there will be graffiti system in this server but I`m not hundred precent sure.

west.

Good idea. But only factions should be able to get them, and troll texts should not be allowed.

• Like 1

Pelayo

Love the idea. West brought up a good point.

8 hours ago, west. said:

only factions should be able to get them, and troll texts should not be allowed.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this