News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Ozzaay!

Backpacks.

Ozzaay!

I had this feature on a server I used to play long ago. So, there were backpacks, which came in three sizes Small, Medium and Large. Each size had a different object and it allowed a player to carry more amount of drugs and weapons he can carry without a backpack. I guess there should be something like that on BA:RP too. What you guys say?

• Like 1

Gary

The suggestion is good in theory, don't think it would work out too well practically though you have my support.

BurgundySuit

i would like to see this on the server

mishima thought

sounds good 

Legenda

I like the idea.

doggy bada$$

maxresdefault.jpg

Boogeyman

I have seen this on many servers, well not backpacks but briefcases. Same concept diffrent container.

JohnnyCavalli

and everyone who is wearing a backpack would get robbed

• Thanks 1

Sowson

This is Hard roleplay, not fucking tibia xDDDDD

Neaksy

There could be backpacks, briefcases and handbags that you can buy to store more drugs, guns, money and many other items but they should be allowed to be stolen in their entirety  or dropped somewhere so you don't see everyone carrying backpacks let alone to store millions worth of items while it would have a use for gun/drug trafficking. A small, medium and large is a little too RPG, I think just one size is fine and people choose whatever would be more suited for their specific needs.

Edited by Neaksy
  • Thanks 1

Boss

I haven't had the opportunity myself to go in-game and see what's available and what's not. However, if this has not already been implemented, I think it should be. I don't see a reason why this wouldn't be a good implementation.

I also don't mind the bag size option. I just think that the bags should not vary in size visually, but script-wise they can hold more items.

dollar

-1, I think this will create a abuse-able phantom storage like on RCRP.

FroxZ

+s

You can role play carrying your items, /properly./

People can keep aware that person might be carrying something suspicious.

It would be realistic to make a drug deal by passing for example a few brick of cocaine in a bag, not ass pulling them from your pocket.

I like the idea.

Morrel

That would be great, also with the ability of adding legal items too like water bottles etc, so that cops wont MG someday people with backpacks=drugs/weapons' holders. Maybe also with the ability of storing the backpack/briefcase in a vehicle's trunk, which would be possible to do so using 0.3dl

Akiba

Denied.