[tw1ster] Pelayo #2914

Pelayo

Time & Date: 1/13/18, Around 6:40 PM EST

Player Name: Pelayo

IP Address: N/A.

Ban Platform: Discord.
Link to Platform Account: (Forum / Discord) Pelayo #2914

Ban Reason:  Pedophilia.

Explanation: We were making jokes in voice chat and in general chat and was banned for it.

"Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[1] A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia."

I'm currently fifteen and the jokes were not targeted towards anyone of a lower age nor were was it pedophilia. Other community members also made the same jokes with us. The community members that were on at the time understood that the jokes posted were simply jokes. Last note, I was never warned to stop posting jokes nor was I never told to never make jokes made in the past.

Screenshot: N/A.

Edited by Pelayo
Added responsible admin name
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

tw1ster

Just because you weren't "warned" doesn't mean you can't be punished for breaking the rules. You can check all of the rules in the announcements section and in the general pins. Regardless of how old you are, everyone was exposed to the dumb shit you decide to type in chat. So you get punished for it. Your ban stands.