News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Clout

RIP 0.3.8

Clout

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=647966

SA-MP 0.3.8 has been cancelled and won't be released as the main SA-MP branch. There is lack of interest in the downloading feature by most of the existing SA-MP servers.

Since some servers still want the downloading feature to be available now, 0.3.8 will be re-released as a seperate SA-MP version called 0.3.7-DL, which will be an optional download and have its own server lists. Parts of the existing 0.3.8 code that aren't related to model downloading will make their way in to 0.3.7 updates. Eventually the downloading feature will be part of a main SA-MP release, but the 0.3.8 version will be skipped.

RexSmithy

Blyat, nu pizdets, what now?

ziffle

Maybe, but there is an alternative download for 0.3.8, hopefully we'll use it.

LIAR
7 minutes ago, RexSmithy said:

Blyat, nu pizdets, what now?

Dupsii ir, what now?

west.

that lasted long. time to wait another 5 years.

• Like 6

glockextendo

lmao, lit fam!, tbh I couldn't give a flying fuck lol

''What a joke, best thing you've done for this community is skipping out on updates. Better go on a 4 year vacation now, because that's best you're good at.''

Edited by glockextendo
  • Like 3

Pelayo

f2e.jpg_large

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

MONEY_MAKING_SCHEME

Shit happens, I hope this won't delay the development of BA:RP for too long though.

Kosowarner

I'm surprised that Kalcor is even alive... I remember forum users in sa-mp spreading rumors that he died and shit kek.

Halycen

How did he conclude that there was a "lack of interest" by existing servers? I doubt he asked the ~1,000+ server owners that are actively running right now. If anything, it sounds like people were just being lazy and cba to update their servers. Lol..

• Like 1

Neaksy
1 minute ago, ChrisRawr said:

How did he conclude that there was a "lack of interest" by existing servers? I doubt he asked the ~1,000+ server owners that are actively running right now. If anything, it sounds like people were just being lazy and cba to update their servers. Lol..

Or they were simply waiting for the official release instead of switching to a beta with possible security flaws. Bizarre decision regardless

Halycen
1 minute ago, Neaksy said:

Or they were simply waiting for the official release instead of switching to a beta with possible security flaws. Bizarre decision regardless

Weird wording. Oh wellz.

• Like 1

Akiba

I'm confident Kye will have a change of heart.

tw1ster
1 hour ago, Buck said:

Shit happens, I hope this won't delay the development of BA:RP for too long though.

From everything I've read over the past few hours, it won't. There's going to be some type of 0.3.7-DL or something of that sort which will still have the features in it? The phone system Kane has been working on and our custom skins are still a go.

• Like 1