News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
$ettrip

All sports motorcycles

$ettrip

From playing on servers like LSRP I've noticed the sports bikes are not on the server making it hard for factions like Ruff Ryders or other black biker gangs. 

PCJ-600

Vehicle_461.jpg

FCR-900

Vehicle_521.jpg

BF-400

Vehicle_581.jpg

• Like 1

changooman

I agree with you and also think that sports bikes should not be restricted to anybody behind some sort of special access program. If the player(s) abuse(s) sports bikes in a Non-RP way, then they should be punished accordingly.

• Like 1

Algebra

I would love to see BF-400 and PCJ-600. This could open up a new area of RP in the motorbike area.

Buster

If there would be any countermeasures regarding people who'd use these bikes to troll, then I'm all up for this idea.  FCR was a thing before, so the BF and PCJ should be as well.

trophype

Well I ageee. I would like to see sanchez in server. :)

Edited by busdriver

asixl

Supporting this. 👍

Templar

Yus.

Dirt Baby 39th

BF400 hopefully is added.

BurgundySuit

Supporting my dude.

• Like 1

west.

@OffTheFlatz always coming up with good suggestions. Support this.

• Like 3

Highwire

As long as the NRG is restricted, I support. Tbh would like to see all vehicles allowed except NRG, Monster Trucks, and Infernus.

Clout

+1, I see no reason why not.

Diesel

the problem with having unrestricted access for everyone to be able to purchase sports bikes is that it's probably the most useful vehicle for evading cops at a cheap price. You can't really sell FCR's for more than a Sultan's cost and they're far easier to evade on.

If it had unrestricted access for everyone, every player would have a FCR or another sports bike in their /v inventory which they used for police chases. It's okay with bikes like Wayfarer/Freeway because they're slow as shit.

There either needs to be the same system as LSRP where you need donator to purchase it or some admin permission granted to be able to purchase one, but I think that's pretty gay. 

• Like 1

Neaksy

Yes please. GTA SA doesn't offer a lot of vehicles by default let alone when it comes to motorbikes so it's silly restricting them. They should be available to purchase for as cheap as they would be IRL. As for motorcycles being used for police pursuits, sure they wouldn't be uncommon but after all it's not impossible. The SF Bay Area actually makes them quite an ideal getaway vehicle to use with all the alleyways. If it becomes such an issue that 90% of pursuits are motorcycles, or everybody owns a motorcycle to avoid cops, perhaps buying/driving a bike could require an In-Character motorcycle's license with a written test. This is already a thing in the USA anyway.

Brand

Bikes are a good thing for rp, but I hope they'll not be abused by cop baiters.

Sign in to follow this