• Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
James_Pearce

Tyler Pearce | APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT | HIGHWAY TECHNICIAN

James_Pearce

nEMLbSL.png

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

For the position(s) of: Highway Technician Associate, Highway Technician. Other positions may be offered based on experience.

General information:
Name: Tyler Pearce
Address: N/A
Phone number: N/A 
Highest level of education: San Fierro City College | Electrician Degree
Position applying for: Highway Technician

Please describe your previous work experience.
(( N/A ))

Please list your references' names and numbers, if you would like to add them.
1. (( Optional ))
2. (( Optional ))
3. (( Optional ))

Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?:  Yes

Are you at least 18 years of age?:  Yes

Have you worked for the San Andreas DOT in the past? If so, which office or location?:  No

Do you have a valid driver's license?: No  

Do you have a valid commercial driver's license ((truck/CDL)):  No
* Please note, obtaining a valid commercial driver's license within two weeks of employment will be required.

Why do you want to work for the San Andreas Department of Transportation and what skills do you have that would benefit our department? ((100 word minimum)):
I Want to be employed within the San Andreas Department of Transportation as a Highway Technician due to my education in University, I have taken an engineering course witch I finished a month ago, I feel with my training in this area that the San Andreas Department of Transportation can put me to use as a Highway Technician I want to specifically take employment due to a interest in this job is something new to me and I want to put my skills to use here by committing myself to highway maintenance until I can advance to a place of higher employment within the San Andreas Department of Transportation.

Edited by Officer II. Pearce

thatoneiowan

We've received your application. The status of your employment is currently pending.

Please note, a valid driver's license is required for employment. We also need to know which university you went to and the specific degree you obtained. You may re-submit your application if you find you made any errors. 

Thanks,

Michael Scott

Highway Supervisor

San Andreas Department of Transportation

(( Given that the server has not opened yet, you can put N/A for having a driver's license. If the server opens before you re-submit your application a yes/no answer is required. If you choose to re-submit your application, you should post it below rather than editing the original. Thanks! ))

thatoneiowan

We've had a chance to go over your resubmitted application and unfortunately have to deny it due to the below reason:

- Applicant did not follow re-submission guidelines

You may apply in two weeks' (real) time. 

Michael Scott

Highway Supervisor

• Like 1