Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Death

Stranger/Mask

Recommended Posts

Death
Posted (edited)

I don't know hows our /mask working to this project, I just want to suggest that mask should be visible above on our character like Mask/Stranger 1122369. 

Do you experience in L*-RP that you was standing in the corner and someone approach and DM'ed, you can't refund because you don't have any proof or what their MASK ID because they don't say nothing and just DM'ed you, you have screenshots but how you can define who's the person on the screen you got after getting DM? 

My friends always getting DM'ed and always losing a weapon, drugs etc. This suggestion will help and especially anti - death matching for everyone. 

Post down your opinion down and let's see, i don't care if y'all agreeing or disagreeing, I just want to be secure and protect what we have on hand. 

Untitled.png

- Similar than this. 

Edited by Death
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crimeson

Just use the namechange system when /mask is on? Normal nametag with normal healthbar and stuff, with the Mask ID? Seen it in another server, it's definitely possible. Once /mask is on, the players name changes from for example Luke_Malvo to Mask_PermamentMASKID, once mask is off it goes back to Luke_Malvo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruz

You took the picture from PR-RP but honestly, this will help to the community, nice idea.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
crimeson
23 minutes ago, Death said:

I don't know hows our /mask working to this project, I just want to suggest that mask should be visible above on our character like Mask/Stranger 1122369. 

Do you experience in L*-RP that you was standing in the corner and someone approach and DM'ed, you can't refund because you don't have any proof or what their MASK ID because they don't say nothing and just DM'ed you, you have screenshots but how you can define who's the person on the screen you got after getting DM? 

My friends always getting DM'ed and always losing a weapon, drugs etc. This suggestion will help and especially anti - death matching for everyone. 

Post down your opinion down and let's see, i don't care if y'all agreeing or disagreeing, I just want to be secure and protect what we have on hand. 

Untitled.png

- Similar than this. 

No, no need to script new nametags. I'm thinking just temporary namechange to the MASK ID with default SAMP nametag would be best and much more simple.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen

Kill/death logs will show who shot you if an admin can fork their way through the logs, but I just think it should be /mask makes your name Stranger_1234

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalek

I think it's better if no name tags are shown at all. That way police and players won't MG and target specific individuals, giving people more anonymity which is what the masks should be doing in the first place.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruz
2 hours ago, Dalek said:

I think it's better if no name tags are shown at all. That way police and players won't MG and target specific individuals, giving people more anonymity which is what the masks should be doing in the first place.

Yes, this is a problem too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Death
7 hours ago, Queen said:

Kill/death logs will show who shot you if an admin can fork their way through the logs, but I just think it should be /mask makes your name Stranger_1234

Oh, but the administrators should be responding immediately as we compare it to the L*-RP on how they respond. If that so. 

Requesting this topic on archive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kane

It'll be like that for now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×