News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
goldencandy610

TV system

goldencandy610
Posted (edited)

Hello i think it would be a great idea to have a TV system where you could sit at your house and watch some tv by using /tv and lets say the news comes on now you could watch that too like you could watch that too like breaking news would be a thing too like a police chase is going on in SF that would be breaking news and would be on your TV for you to watch or lets say a shooting happens down the street and a news crew is there and they would show it to you on your TV of course you could turn your TV off to at anytime by using /tv off i think this would be a great idea to watch tv shows and SF news on there. ☺

Edited by goldencandy610

Gang Mentality

Pointless

• Like 2

goldencandy610
1 minute ago, Gang Mentality said:

Pointless

That is what you think thanks for your input anyways. :)

best kept secret

idk if gta sa supports such thing tbh

$ettrip
26 minutes ago, Gang Mentality said:

Pointless

thatoneiowan
2 hours ago, OffTheFlatz said:
2 hours ago, Gang Mentality said:

Pointless

Much like your reply...

Would be nice but agree with the others - don't think it'd see much use. Personally I don't use the feature in GTA V/Online at all and I can't imagine enough people would use it to benefit from however difficult it might be to script 

Clout

LSRP has a feature similar to this. SAN would start broadcasting and you could do /tv on, and from there it would spectate you at their location.

• Like 1

BurgundySuit

I mean, I guess it would be a good idea.

• Like 1

Dalek

Reminds me of how you could spectate criminals in GTA V like this - except it was poorly done. This could be really great for special events, long police pursuits and SWAT operations etc. Other than that, it wouldn't get a huge amount of use honestly. It would be boring just seeing text appear above some lady's head, and doing /point lol.

Chilli943

It's a nice idea but it would be tricky to implement and would be hard to make it a system that people actually use.

We don't have plans to implement this, sorry :(