News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Exodus

Donation Methods&Perks

Exodus

OKAY. Let's do this. Few things about what we have and then I'll go about what I have in mind.

First, remove the current system, it's, I don't even know how to explain it, it's just not comfortable, it'd be a lot nicer to just get redirected to Paypal and work from there, just my own opinion.

Second, add donation by phone (read: DaoPay), some people don't have access to CC or Paypal balance, so it's easier by phone.

Now, obviously people want to donate and have something in return, right? (Great donations everyone, lol), so I have some ideas. Now, the most important rule if you want to suggest something below, make sure it's something that is balanced, for example, don't allow people to buy money IG using real money, that's gonna break the server in a minute.

Namechanges, obviously one of the best ways, same for phone numbers changes, these should cost like 1 or 2 dollars.

Some sort of donation packages, like, Bronze Silver Gold or whatever, I'll work on this in a bit, I just want to see what people think these should contain.

Let me know what you guys think.

Exodus

Posting this as a big list of all perks we got so far, Managment can sort them out to packages or whatever they want.

-More car slots

-Forum groups

-More inactivity time before properties get sold to the server

Will add more as the thread goes.

4D1L

I do agree with idea of donating through SMS messages however, from my understanding DaoPay's fees are extortionate. 

I'm not sure if this will go down too well but how about idea of making a few vehicles rare and make them available to donators who can then switch their selected vehicle every few days. I think it could really help out character development and get more people into RP instead of grinding for assets to represent their character.

syler

Basically identical to LS:RP?

• Like 3

Hercules

>inb4 u realize you're redirected to PayPal already

>inb4 you realize that Rehasher isn't released donation packages till the server even opens

Edited by Hercules

Zapper

Perhaps with the new SA:MP updates, donators could have access to suggesting their own skin to be in the game as long as it fits criteria and doesn't stand out (HQ mods, etc)? Only issue I see with it is people requiring to download their skin and the amount of donators that there might be for this perk. Just an idea, may not work out.

Donating through Daopay is extremely tedious (at least when I used it a few years back) and their fees are insane. I can see why people use it though. Adding a few more payment options wouldn't hurt. Rehasher recently added a bitcoin link so that's a very good start. 

• Like 1

Nemo

Sure. But name change should cost $1.

* Big Gucci Draco
On 12/1/2017 at 8:57 PM, Zapper said:

Perhaps with the new SA:MP updates, donators could have access to suggesting their own skin to be in the game as long as it fits criteria and doesn't stand out (HQ mods, etc)? Only issue I see with it is people requiring to download their skin and the amount of donators that there might be for this perk. Just an idea, may not work out.

Donating through Daopay is extremely tedious (at least when I used it a few years back) and their fees are insane. I can see why people use it though. Adding a few more payment options wouldn't hurt. Rehasher recently added a bitcoin link so that's a very good start. 

I fucks wid' it liked.

Sign in to follow this