News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Dopey

Basketball Court in Garcia.

Dopey
Posted (edited)

So me and my friend @Numba1Stunna was discussing about the baseball field in Garcia and  what we was thinking what if it was a basketball court instead? This could bring the community together for a little team basketball game for more rp. So what ya'll think?

XzLRTNb.jpg

So basically change the baseball field into a basketball court

Edited by Dopey

King Enemy

I kinda like the baseball field tbh. Maybe add a basketball court on right side of the field where the grass is. Or add it somewhere in Ocean Flats. 

Nasty

Maybe leave one baseball field in and replace the other with a basketball court. But not the whole thing.

MONEY_MAKING_SCHEME

I think that it would add another grey zone on the map to be honest, when you remove static objects, you gotta replace them with mapping.. but from long distances, they're still seen as grey zones in the map. I would say, keep those baseball fields and adapt to the environment.

Danny

If anything i'd suggest adding a small playground there, but other than that i like the baseball fields how they are. Plus a baseball game can bring the community together as well.

• Like 1

Brick

No, man... The baseball field's unique to San Fierro.

Magical 10

I'd rather have baseball it's something fresh.

Halycen

We could add a few basketball hoops in the parking lot if that would suffice. Just don't wanna change the area too much.

• Like 1

Magical 10

There's empty construction site in Garcia next to Burger Shot that could fit basketball field.

thatoneiowan
2 hours ago, Negro 10 said:

There's empty construction site in Garcia next to Burger Shot that could fit basketball field.

SanDOR has a maintenance garage there.

e/s maniac

I think the baseball court should be left there. As of my knowledge, this is one of one public baseball fields in the whole map. Why waste such a thing when you can roleplay around it, since Los Santos or other counties can't offer it. 

Whiskey

We'd have to remove and revamp the entire area to add a basketball court there, unless we took advantage of the new 0.3 DL features, but that isn't within my specialties.

The spot isn't ideal. It will be considered though and we may find a new, better location.