News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Tavio

LEO Car ticket.

Tavio

Alright so starting this suggestion off, I wasn't really involved in much of LEO roleplay myself in the past. But surely it must be frustrating to find a vehicle illegally parked or any instance in which you'd be writing a ticket, and the owner just left the car. You'd have to wait god knows how long until he actually comes back to the car. My suggestion is, of course server will have license plates, at least i'm confident it will. But using the same license plate, you'd be writing a ticket onto the car to the owner of the car. Now if the owner wasn't actually driving and is borrowing the car to someone, this can all be handled by courts if the owner so pleases to fight the case and such.. I mean obviously I haven't thought this through completely and it's definitely open for discussion, I would just like to see your suggestions regarding this subject, and possibly come up with a nice and neat system that would add even more roleplay to the LEO.

Anomaly
Posted (edited)

I think the vehicle ticket system is already added? If that's not true then we should have this on the server.

Edited by papanomaly

Nasty

Adding tickets onto cars and bikes. Lovely.

100% Support

Chilli943

A ticket system is pretty standard and I'm sure it will be added. Rehasher has made some pretty detailed ticketing systems in the past so I'm sure he (or another developer) would be well up for developing another one.

I'll move this to the accepted suggestions board.

• Like 1