News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Jondetti

Jondetti

Jondetti

Hey, I think I haven't made an intro thread before, so I'll post one here. Pardon me if I have made one in the past and just didn't spot it in pages of other introductions.

I'm Vaidis, a 17 y/o (18 on May 12th) guy from Lithuania. I enjoy history, good sense of humour, a grain of politics, mythology and of course RP. I've made a faction here with a chunk of my friends (Nazzaro Crew) and I am hoping this'll be the next big thing. From what I have noticed, the community is way more friendly than the majority of others and it'll be a pleasure playing here. As far as RP goes I have started out sometime in early 2012, playing SAMP ever since it appeared though. Around 80 percent of the time spent between 2012 and 2018 I am RPing LCN, which I am oddly fascinated by. I'm more known to players from the PR-RP community and its many copycat servers, I have played LS-RP, but to be honest it did not bring me any joy or comfort.

For music I can listen to almost anything as long as it is decent, so I don't really have the top genre I love but if I had to pick I'd probably go for italo disco as one of the top ones.

Back in the day I used to be a rageful kid but I've grown out of it now and developed, understanding the true value of good sportsmanship. Message me anytime if you want to randomly chat.

Have a good one!

Culture

Legend. 

• Like 1

tw1ster

Hello!

• Like 1

DowDaw

Hello! :)

• Like 1