Potassium

What are you most excited about in BARP?

Potassium    42
Potassium

Of course we don't yet know all of the features that BARP will have, but what are you most excited about so far, or what do you hope it will have?

I am just so excited to be a part of this community because I have been looking for a community to get involved with for such a long time!

I don't really know how to RP, so I'm excited to learn that aspect of it.

I hope that BARP will have the ability to buy houses because I love that type of game! Maybe even the ability to customise houses like put furniture objects and stuff in :o

What about you?

• Like 1

Dom    7
Dom

I'm so excited to be part of this community also! I think I'm mostly excited about playing in San Fierro again. I'm just sick and tired of Los Santos RP servers so this will be a huge difference IMO

I'm sure house buying system will be in the server. It's a must for a RP server haha

I hope we have one day this part of the map as a playable area:

JqjzQVw.png

There are some cool houses out there.

• Like 1

Gerdss    0
Gerdss

Just joined today but I'm pretty hyped for the server in general, can't wait! 

Popoy09    9
Popoy09

Whole new environment and I'm excited to discover around SF. <3

Andrew Bones    59
Andrew Bones

Never RP'ed in SF and i'm gonna try to RP a Cop or a priest, or maybe invite my friends and start a motorcycle club, i'm also excited to meet new faces and stuff like that but i'm here mostly to have fun.

Edited by Andrew Bones

Potassium    42
Potassium
46 minutes ago, Andrew Bones said:

Never RP'ed in SF and i'm gonna try to RP a Cop or a priest, or maybe invite my friends and start a motorcycle club, i'm also excited to meet new faces and stuff like that but i'm here mostly to have fun.

A priest in a bike gang, I'm excited to see that!

• Like 1

Andrew Bones    59
Andrew Bones
1 minute ago, Potassium said:

A priest in a bike gang, I'm excited to see that!

/hell/ yeah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bamanaboni    14
bamanaboni

I'll either join the one-times with my tribe or make a faction; something out of the ordinary. Looking forward too see some casual RP.

• Like 1

iLearner    0
iLearner

DaminC and Southclaws being in this project is the only thing attracted me to give it a look.

thekillergreece    53
thekillergreece

DamianC being the manager. That's the only thing attracted me here.

Crash    2
Crash

The gang roleplay probably. As it's a whole different culture then the one that is always roleplayed in the popular roleplay areas.

• Like 1

Aero    138
Aero

Mostly the great features that will be implemented into the server, I'm looking forward to what the developers are going to bring. As far as role-play wise, I'm excited to actually just going back to role-playing since it's been a long time. I've been having the urge to start role-playing again. I'm actually really excited about doing it in a different city rather than Los Santos, it brings in a new environment and it will be very interesting to see how things play out in the city. 

• Like 2

Adorn    5
Adorn
On 10/5/2017 at 9:50 PM, Aero said:

Mostly the great features that will be implemented into the server, I'm looking forward to what the developers are going to bring. As far as role-play wise, I'm excited to actually just going back to role-playing since it's been a long time. I've been having the urge to start role-playing again. I'm actually really excited about doing it in a different city rather than Los Santos, it brings in a new environment and it will be very interesting to see how things play out in the city. 

I second this. I know some of the people here and they are the best of the best. Can't wait to get into a fresh start.

Sparx    32
Sparx

I'm looking forward to the idea of a fresh start with very familiar and professional faces. The development looks up to date and the planning seems to look akin to what I would expect from a roleplay server.

• Like 2

justice96    1
justice96

A fishing community looked fresh to start. anyone?