News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Sign in to follow this  
Sombra

[Forum] Signatures & Custom Member Fields

Sombra

Two small suggestions for the forums, if not already added (but not enabled).

Firstly, signatures. They're not a vital component, but they're a nice gimmicky feature to have. 

Secondly, custom member fields (or "member titles"). Keep this to a limit of 50-60 words. 

Both of these features add a little bit more personalisation & customisation. Nothing major.

Edited by Sombra

Whiskey

https://forum.bayarearoleplay.com/settings/signature/ - You have to enable it yourself, which is weird but hello.

And what do you mean for "member titles"? Something you can set yourself to replace "Member" beneath your avatar? I dislike that idea, if that's the case. See a lot of "I am the Man123" instead of what usergroup the user is actually in XD

Edited by Whiskey

Sombra

Ah, thanks for that! 

Custom member titles wouldn't replace the usergroup title, no. It'd be an additional and optional field. Usually they're above, or below the usergroup title. 

tw1ster
On 10/19/2017 at 4:07 PM, Sombra said:

Ah, thanks for that! 

Custom member titles wouldn't replace the usergroup title, no. It'd be an additional and optional field. Usually they're above, or below the usergroup title. 

I believe that's in line for a donator perk. I may be wrong, but we do plan to add something along these lines in the near future. Thanks for your thought and input!