Sign in to follow this  
Lockhart

Baketball Court vs. Tennis Court

thatoneiowan    80
thatoneiowan

The issue with removing the country club is the golf course - while I don't know for sure, I'm guessing the golf course is part of the terrain and couldn't easily be taken out. If it is decided to remove the country club and replace the tennis court, what should be done about the golf course? It would be even more out of place if low-income housing were to replace the clubhouse. 

• Like 1

Neaksy    212
Neaksy

Not to mention that there is a large golf course behind the country club, what do you do with it? It would make everything out of place. It's clearly a high income area 

changooman    7
changooman

I mean just remove the country club then because I thought the housing area near the country club was low income? 

angel k    131
angel k

Fucking w/ it, it literally changes the concept of the place, definitely another plus one support from me

Don Delgado    20
Don Delgado

I would pretty like to see this implemented. As an answer, I would prefer to see basketball courts in this area, because it's going to be role played as a low budget living area. 

BABY STRETCH    110
BABY STRETCH

Support

Magical 10    6
Magical 10

Keep it the way it is.

Drug Related    1
Drug Related

That mapping looks like shit. Have you ever actually seen a basketball court?

Boss    99
Boss

I like the mapping, but as everyone has already mentioned, the area isn't the best.

Lockhart    120
Lockhart
On 17/02/2018 at 6:40 AM, Drug Related said:

That mapping looks like shit. Have you ever actually seen a basketball court?

I'm not a mapper, the image was to illustrate the suggestion.

PurpleVase24    24
PurpleVase24

I think that new textures for these tennis courts and a few tiny little objects for the details will actually make a better job than a basketball court does. Don't get me wrong, but the apartment complex and these additional basketball fields on asphalt just look awful. Especially in this noble held and more resort-like area.

Lockhart    120
Lockhart
50 minutes ago, PurpleVase24 said:

I think that new textures for these tennis courts and a few tiny little objects for the details will actually make a better job than a basketball court does. Don't get me wrong, but the apartment complex and these additional basketball fields on asphalt just look awful. Especially in this noble held and more resort-like area.

Refer to my above post :)

I'd disagree that a tennis court would make a better job though. I can't see anyone using it so I thought something along these lines would make a suitable alternative, albeit not looking exactly how I've illustrated it.

From what I can see a lot of gangs are around this area so from an IC perspective I don't believe noble would be the word, be we'll see :)

Connor    16
Connor

The mapping is cleeeean good shit lockhart

RosePark    8
RosePark

This should be implemented ASAP.

liew    54
liew

The mapping is pretty shit, ngl.

I support it to some extent, but it doesn't fit with the scene of the country club.

It's the playerbases fault really for situating themselves in Ocean Flats, where it looks like quite a rich area; given the country club. I say keep the country club, but make some mapping changes to make Ocean Flats itself more of a ghetto area, and maybe spruce up the Country Club a little, making it a bit more secluded and out of the way for what is most likely going to be the inevitable: a warzone in Ocean Flats. At least it's probably going to be one at the start, with what? Five or six or even more gangs trying to fit into 3 blocks?

TL;DR I say keep the country club as it is, but make Ocean Flats itself far more ghetto-like, add trash around the area, add a basketball court somewhere else. Add some tenement buildings etc. But gangbangers within the country club doesn't feel right at all. Just my opinion, x

Edited by Söze