San Fierro Highschool.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this?

• Yes
    • No
    • Work a bit more on it, Netural

Dopey

San Fierro Highschool

A High school would be nice for this server due to how big it is. Some People like me who rp as a teen should be able to go to school, I really think this would bring a lot of attention to the server. I would love to rp a bad teenage in high school.

It should be like real life so Some stuff that the school should include:

* You miss alot of school days and the cops will be looking for you.

* You should be able to get suspended or expelled.

* Should be able to access Lockers.

*Backpacks.

* If you live far away you should be able to catch a school bus.

* After school detention.

* Bus stops.

* Principals/ Teachers.

* Security Guards.

*GYM/Math/English/History/Cosmology/Science/Algebra/Geometry etc. All these classes should be included

*  ISS/ OSS should be included - You get into a lot of trouble and the teachers could write you up for it!

*Parking Lot for teachers/students to park.

There's a whole lot more that could be included in this suggestion. These are just what i personally think would be nice.

P.S. I don't know of a location this Highschool could be at but i will be looking for one. Post will be edited.

• Like 1

Akiba

A highschool would be run by players not staff, if anything it'd be a subsidiary of the Government. There would have to be heavy OOC rules around it to avoid the stupid shit that comes with it. No need to create mapping for something we don't know will even gather enough people to make use of it.

• Like 1

Dopey

I agree with what your saying, but the thing is a lot of people rp as teenager, This would be a great opportunity for the server to grow the reason i say that is because People would make a lot of school role play videos of this and also if a lot of people hear about a school in this server they would love to try it out. It would be a lot of OCC Rules as you stated but it would make the server more realistic.  I really think this would work to be honest with you, but you stated it wouldn't gather enough people to make use of it. Could i start a petition to gather people to support this idea?

Bospy

I don't necessarily think a highschool is a great idea just due to the logistics around running it. If players want to run it, sure, but I don't think scripting or development effort should be devoted towards something like it.

Lockhart

It's not a bad idea at face value but we would need a solid 'need' for this and capable leaders to run this as a faction or sub-faction. To be completely honest I've seen high school efforts being abandoned elsewhere time and time again, meaning that mapping is just left to waste.

tw1ster

I don't think this really has a precedence over current mapping projects as of now, it's a very.. incalculable in the sense that we don't know who we would be mapping this for. It would take days, weeks, maybe months to flesh out a decent High School and if we're only doing it for the 20 teenage role-players we have, we might be better off spending this crucial time elsewhere. There has to be criteria, we need a strong enough demand to warrant working on a project so big, and I don't think SA:MP has that demand. If you pile activity on top of timezone issues and then the drive to even role-play a teenager, let alone a teenager that goes to High School, there are so many variables/links to make this project work that if one broke it would all come crumbling down in one way or another. At this time I think it's just too much of a headache to dedicate time and effort too in comparison to other projects requested/tasked. That's my personal opinion though.

goldencandy610
On 12/2/2017 at 11:54 AM, zShiro ひ said:

San Fierro Highschool

A High school would be nice for this server due to how big it is. Some People like me who rp as a teen should be able to go to school, I really think this would bring a lot of attention to the server. I would love to rp a bad teenage in high school.

It should be like real life so Some stuff that the school should include:

* You miss alot of school days and the cops will be looking for you.

* You should be able to get suspended or expelled.

* Should be able to access Lockers.

*Backpacks.

* If you live far away you should be able to catch a school bus.

* After school detention.

* Bus stops.

* Principals/ Teachers.

* Security Guards.

*GYM/Math/English/History/Cosmology/Science/Algebra/Geometry etc. All these classes should be included

*  ISS/ OSS should be included - You get into a lot of trouble and the teachers could write you up for it!

*Parking Lot for teachers/students to park.

There's a whole lot more that could be included in this suggestion. These are just what i personally think would be nice.

P.S. I don't know of a location this Highschool could be at but i will be looking for one. Post will be edited.

Hell yea would love to see this +1 :)

Moota

Name of the school sounds a bit generic, don't you think? As San Fierro has a population of over 800,000 people, there should be different schools, in different areas, with different names. And I don't support actually role playing inside of a building. Just slap a few names on a decent sized buildings and call it a night!

Dopey
5 hours ago, Moota said:

Name of the school sounds a bit generic, don't you think? As San Fierro has a population of over 800,000 people, there should be different schools, in different areas, with different names. And I don't support actually role playing inside of a building. Just slap a few names on a decent sized buildings and call it a night!

Yea bro idk kno a better name but it depends on the area too they could name it that if plan on having one highschool or if multiple it could be something like Carl Johnson High school or depending on the area it could be named after the area (Ocean Flats Highschool for Example).

Andrew Bones

O'd definetly make an alt and rp as a security guard/janitor, but tbh we don't know how many players we will have so, I guess we have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Dopey
2 hours ago, Andrew Bones said:

O'd definetly make an alt and rp as a security guard/janitor, but tbh we don't know how many players we will have so, I guess we have to wait and see.

Yeah bro i know we just gotta' wait.

Neck

Would love to see this! Can lead to alot of roleplay oppurtunities.

Dopey
8 hours ago, Neck said:

Would love to see this! Can lead to alot of roleplay oppurtunities.

I know thats what im saying bro some people don't get it. People could make a series off of their high schoolrole play and it would bring more players

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spring

As much as I absolutely support a highschool (considering I'm rping a highschool cheer team and made a mod(s) for it as well) I think it'd require a lot more time and dedication within the server and we need to focus on more simplistic things before we can focus on creating an entire highschool which would also require a hefty portion script.

I'm all for the idea in the future though if it can be supported by enough students (And I'll be one of them.)

If anyone is interested in rping a HS student though you're free to go to the NPC'd HS that my character and a few of her friends (ooc friends) go to (SFH) - I chose the colors being black, gold, and white. And the team name is Panthers (If you wanted to roleplay a sweater/hoodie, etc)

Just for in the meantime if teen rp seems slightly bland, there's always us^