News Ticker
  • Developer applications are still open
  • Helper applications are still open
  • ba-rp.net:7777
Fully Loaded Clips

Los Santos & Las Venturas?

Fully Loaded Clips

As seen on LSRP(where most of us came from),  Los Santos and the area surrounding it were the only places we were subjected to living in, San Fierro and Las Venturas were inhabitable. Will this be the case on Bay Area RP? Will we only be able to live and obtain turf in San Fierro and counties outside of San Fierro?

Edited by Fully Loaded Clips

best kept secret

At first probably yes, but once the community grows bigger, we will probably obtain parts of LS or LV

Lockhart

San Fierro is the focus but who knows what will happen over time

Templar

If we were to expand, I'd prefer us to spread over to Tierra Robada and LV first but it's a long shot.

Edited by Templar
  • Like 1

smallz

Too early to think about this imo, would love to see it happen though.

Survivalmaster

I'm thinking we'll stay in San Fierro and Bay Area until housing becomes an issue aha, or maybe RP develops to a point we can move out.

Simeon

Hopefully it stays in San Fierro and the Bay Area. Expanding to other places just waters down the playerbase.

• Like 1

Jacob.

I hope it will expand to Los Santos.

Nemo

At first playerbase won't be high enough for any other city except San Fierro. Once it becomes more stables and reaches 250, server can actively expand to LV Desert, Teirra Robada, Fort Carson. Also move closer to LS, probably become active at Angel Pine and Mount Chilliad. If playerbase ever reaches 1000, then the whole map will be active.

Raicyk

I'd like to see it expand to the county, but no more.

Lei

I'm thinking the player base won't exceed 400-500 players (although I'd love to be proven wrong), and with that being said it's probably not worth spreading people out. What's the point when you could just have an incredibly active San Fierro? 

Unless BA-RP becomes the English equivalant of these 1,000 player slot Russian servers we see, then I wouldn't consider the possibility.

Edited by Lei

Bospy

There's not much left to be said here but it's worth noting that centralizing RP this early on is incredibly important. Without that, you'll have to drive around for hours trying to find one person to RP with. Let's not get too excited for other areas.

Sakis_Tolis

San Fierro

Neo

Still an early process to start thinking about, but as time passes we would probably be able to expand to parts of the county rather than Los Santos.

Edited by Neo

King Enemy

I rather see SF being packed with life instead of everyone being spread out across the map. Makes it less likely of having dead areas in SF. Imagine 5 different gangs attempting to either coexist or try to take over a district they all resided in, it would actually be dope to see. Or seeing at least 2 or 3 players in each block/corner/stores around the city to interact with. 

• Like 2