About This File
Iowa State Law Enforcement Pack
- Iowa DOT MVE 2013 Chevy Tahoe
- Iowa DOT MVE 2014 Ford Taurus Unmarked
- Iowa DOT MVE 2014 Dodge Charger Unmarked
- Iowa DOT MVE 2015 Chevy Tahoe
- Iowa DOT MVE 2015 Ford Taurus
- Iowa DOT MVE 2016 Chevy Tahoe Unmarked
- Iowa DOT MVE 2016 Ford Explorer Unmarked
- Iowa State Patrol 2010 Chevy Tahoe K-9
- Iowa State Patrol 2011 Dodge Charger
- Iowa State Patrol 2012 Dodge Charger
- Iowa State Patrol 2013 Dodge Charger Unmarked
- Iowa State Patrol 2014 Dodge Charger
- Iowa State Patrol 2014 Dodge Charger Slicktop
- Iowa State Patrol 2014 Ford Explorer
- Iowa State Patrol 2015 Dodge Charger
- Iowa State Patrol 2016 Dodge Charger Unmarked
- Iowa State Patrol 2016 Ford Explorer
- Driver SF/Ubisoft
- Forza 4
- [email protected]
- Sgt. Goetz
This vehicle uses an updated version of my previously released vehiclelights128(on), which you can get here: http://imgur.com/a/mPLIQ
Some rear lighting is mapped to the tail lights rather than the headlights and is best used with modifications that flash tail lights separately from each other.
Update 1 (20170928-1522) includes 5 updated vehicles (bug fixes) and 10 new vehicles. These are included with the current download.
This modification may have bugs and/or outdated parts. These models are unlocked and free to re-release or edit and release as long as credits are provided. Template provided (if any) may not be correct for model. Templates can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/xIEY1. If you have any questions or if the template is not in the gallery please contact me.
Can be installed via GGMM, IMG Tool 2.0, Alci’s IMG Editor, or another tool designed to edit gta3.img. Occasionally I may accidentally release a modification with two different names for the .dff and .txd. Please contact me and I will let you know the best slot to use as well as correct the download at my earliest convenience.
Vehicles are designed to be used with slots designated in compressed file. Handling lines are not provided.
Images are not included with the download to reduce file size.
I am always open to suggestions but I may not be interested. I primarily focus on vehicles from the United States or generic mods based on US vehicles. Feel free to contact me if you would like to make a suggestion.